TOWNSVILLE CAR ENTHUSIASTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TOWNSVILLE CAR ENTHUSIASTS

Townsville car related discussion board

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tattoo Thread

+4
Blair
fat jdm f**k
Swiftest_gti
teh_hotness
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 am

teh_hotness

teh_hotness
Brame edition Mk3 GTi

Naaaaaaaaaaah. Didn't want sharp points. I'm a lil disappointed with the shading but I still love it Smile

27The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 am

Blair

Blair
10 second mk3 gti with black rims

Why would you want soft points?
It looks like someone drew on you with a texta.
Sorry but it looks like a poor quality job with soft edges on stars.

28The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:16 am

teh_hotness

teh_hotness
Brame edition Mk3 GTi

Haha, wanted them cos I'm soft Razz

29The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:17 am

Blair

Blair

Or you don't have the balls to go back and complain.

30The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 am

teh_hotness

teh_hotness
Brame edition Mk3 GTi

Nah man. I knew it was gonna be like that before she did it. I didn't want the pointy bits. Sif I'd complain anyway, she's hooooooooooooooooot lol

31The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:19 am

Sally Solara

Sally Solara
Stock MK1 GTi

Swiftest_gti wrote:1.5 hours, pfft

try 3 hours.

Pffft at you Rhys, try 7 hours, and we aren't even halfway.

32The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:22 am

Sally Solara

Sally Solara
Stock MK1 GTi

Blair wrote:Why would you want soft points?
It looks like someone drew on you with a texta.
Sorry but it looks like a poor quality job with soft edges on stars.

This was a fresh photo? ie within a week/few days? Give the shading a chance to settle, Kelly is an incredibly talented artist. You can never judge a piece till it is healed, which takes at least 4 weeks.

Sally

33The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 pm

GRPABT1

GRPABT1

Yeah I must say it looks alot nicer now. Thinking of getting my third soon when funds permit. swift chest is gonna hurt baaaaaaaaad lol

34The Tattoo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tattoo Thread Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:39 am

teh_hotness

teh_hotness
Brame edition Mk3 GTi

Yeah, I took that pic about 4 hours after I got it done. I still love it Very Happy Very happy with Kelly's work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum