TOWNSVILLE CAR ENTHUSIASTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TOWNSVILLE CAR ENTHUSIASTS

Townsville car related discussion board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red piece of Sh!t.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red piece of Sh!t. Empty Red piece of Sh!t. Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Blair

Blair
10 second mk3 gti with black rims

Car: Ae82 twin cam corolla.

Colour: Sh!t red

Motor: 4age no sh!t. (for now Twisted Evil)

Kilometerage: 307,***?

Modifications: Slipping clutch, K&N panel filter I think thats it this week.

Long Description: Well after the Sh!tbox vn decided the auto wanted to die, I needed a new car, and I decided I wanted fwd with a bit of balls for some mountain runs, and it had to be injected and manual, so the hunt began. Eventually I found it on ebay or carsales or some Sh!t, next thing you know I went to check it out. To find it was owned by a hot kiwi chick, anyways handed over some hardly earnt cash, got it on a trailer and off to home it went. Couple days later I got a fuel pump for it to get it running, then a few weeks later and a bit of money I booked it in for a RWC, fixed it all then he tried to swift me around. Next morning I had it booked for another mechanic, dropped it off at 8am, left there at 11am with a few more things. 50km driving, standing in line at vic roads and centrelink, replacing rotors, cv boots and a couple other things, get back to mechanic for the 2nd test and it finally passed at 1pm, it was booked in for rego in balarat 2 hours later Shocked made it there a little late, but all was good, watched a dvd on the return trip, blah blah blah. Soon it will have a 4agze running 12-14 psi and Sh!t Very Happy

Pics soon maybe.

2Red piece of Sh!t. Empty Re: Red piece of Sh!t. Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm

GRPABT1

GRPABT1
10 second mk3 gti with black rims

PICSORBAN!

3Red piece of Sh!t. Empty Re: Red piece of Sh!t. Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 am

AFGHANGTi

AFGHANGTi
2IC aka Jesus

where are all the sickbunnyphotos pics of this thing??

BAYSWATER MACCAS PICS OR BAN

http://www.tceforum.com

4Red piece of Sh!t. Empty Re: Red piece of Sh!t. Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

AFGHANGTi

AFGHANGTi
2IC aka Jesus

seriously......every phone has a camera on it these days!

http://www.tceforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum